Monday, May 21, 2012

Great News Plus 6 New Buzz Songs For May



It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted anything new on Temporary Rough Venom and I have some good news to share with my readers. I have accepted a teaching post in Australia. Oh wait, no I didn't, that was Leggy Mountbatten from The Rutles mockumentary, "All You Need Is Cash". The truth is that I have started writing music album and show reviews for NUVO, an alternative newsweekly in Indianapolis. This may scale back some of my TRV music writing but I will be shifting the format and content of the blog to include more videos and music related articles that do not fit within the scope of my new writing gig. On that note, I am posting some great new songs that have come out recently that I hope everyone will enjoy. 

===============

Brian Jonestown Massacre - "Blue Order / New Monday"


Beach House - "Irene"


Here We Go Magic - "Made To Be Old"


My Bloody Valentine - "Angel"


Joey Ramone - "What Did I Do To Deserve You?"


Lightships - "Sweetness In Her Spark"


================

- Mike C.

No comments:

Post a Comment